The membership in the IFMA is personal. IFMA Switzerland has 97% professional members (of which 10% are students or junior facility managers) and 3 % associated members from the facility management and real estate area.
- Expansion of abilities and knowledge to all areas connected with facility management
- Sharing of experience with active facility management experts both domestic and abroad
- Regular information about new projects, knowledge, standards and facility management methods
- Discounts when purchasing technical magazines and literature as well as when visiting technical events
- Possibility of cooperation in diverse projects
- Expansion of the professional contact network through IFMA meetings, regional groups and in the protected member area of our website
Are you interested in being a member, but would like to get to know us better before you decide to be a member? No problem: Just contact us! You can visit one of our exclusive member events without any obligations.
Still have questions? Send us an email: email@example.com
Membership Categories and Costs
|Professional member||For active executives and employees in the FM sector with multiple years of practical experience.||Annual fee of 500 Fr.|
|Associated member||For people whose main task is in the provision of FM-related information products or services.||Annual fee of 700 Fr.|
|Junior facility manager||Junior facility managers up to 30 years of age||Annual fee of 250 Fr.|
|Students||For students with a concentration in facility management or a related area at a higher educational institution.||Annual fee of 100 Fr.|
|Sponsors||For people who want to support the activities of IFMA Switzerland.||Special agreements|